Download Processing. Processing is available for Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows. Select your choice to download the software below.
- 2.1.2 (15 April 2014) Win 32 Win 64 Linux 32 Linux 64 Mac OS X
- 2.1.1 (21 January 2014) Win 32 Win 64 Linux 32 Linux 64 Mac OS X
- 2.1 (27 October 2013) Win 32 Win 64 Linux 32 Linux 64 Mac OS X
- 2.0.3 (5 September 2013) Win 32 Win 64 Linux 32 Linux 64 Mac OS X
- 1.5.1 (15 May 2011) Win (standard) Win (no Java) Linux x86 Mac OS X
Earlier releases have been removed because we can only support the current versions of the software. To update old code, read the changes page. Per-release changes can be found in revisions.txt. If you have problems with the current release, please file a bug so that we can fix it. Older releases can also be built from the source. Read More about the releases and their numbering. Note that Android mode no longer works in Processing 1.5, you'll need to use a Processing 2 release to do Android development.
- No pre-release versions are currently available.
The revisions cover incremental changes between releases, and are especially important to read for pre-releases.